Needs Assessment by State
This study assessed the prevalence of tobacco use, other chronic disease risk behaviors, and determinants of health in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and asexual (LGBTQA) communities of the Greater Lehigh Valley—the catchment area of the Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center.
Brief, anonymous, Internet-based surveys were completed by LGBTQA people in the five-county region served by the Bradbury-Sullivan LGBT Community Center, which includes Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, and Monroe Counties in the state of Pennsylvania.
- HIV Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
- LGBT Best and Promising Practices for Cancer
- Needs Assessment by State
- State Tobacco Smoking Report Cards
- State Tobacco Control Best Practices
- LGBT Smoking Infographic
- MPOWERED LGBT Tobacco Prevention Best Practices