State Tobacco Smoking Report Cards
LGBT HealthLink recently conducted a survey of all 50 states, Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico to determine their level of LGBT inclusion in tobacco control work. While we are very proud of the work done by many states, this survey also shows us what work still needs to be done. We have been inspired to see the increased interest and movement on inclusion of LGBT tailored programming in so many states and will continue to track and support each state's success over time.
As part of our support to states we offer technical assistance and resources to enhance LGBT integration in tobacco control work at every level. We appreciate your engagement with LGBT HealthLink in pursuit of our shared mission to enhance LGBT health and reducing tobacco- and cancer-related disparities within our communities.
- HIV Technical Assistance and Capacity Building
- LGBT Best and Promising Practices for Cancer
- Needs Assessment by State
- State Tobacco Smoking Report Cards
- State Tobacco Control Best Practices
- LGBT Smoking Infographic
- MPOWERED LGBT Tobacco Prevention Best Practices